Undergraduate and Graduate Level:
- Immunology Laboratories – Lynn G. Hannum, Ph.D. – laboratory guides
- Immunobiology Lecture Files – Thomas P. Fondy, Ph.D. – teaching slides (PPT), old exams, and other links
- Immunology Lecture Resources – A. Malcolm Campbell, Ph.D. – course syllabus, old exams, movies, and other links
- Immunology Lecture Files – Colin R.A. Hewitt, Ph.D. – teaching slides (PPT)
- Immunology Lecture Files – Jeffrey K. Actor, Ph.D. – teaching slides (PPT)
AAI Archive of Teaching Resources:
- AAI High School Teachers Summer Research Program in Immunology: Teaching Material Archive
- Venturing Into the Classroom! Advice From A Classroom Warrior - John F. Finerty, Ph.D.
- Creating Dramas in the Classroom - Paula Kavathas, Ph.D.
- Writing Science Books for Children - Dr. Francis R. Balkwill
- Team Packs: Group Instruction for K-12 - Parker A. Small, Jr.
- Shots are a Good Thing! - Michelle A. Swanson & Cris Kamperschroer
- Graduate Students Reach-out to High School Students - Heather Zwickey
- Using Balloons to Teach Immunology - David Scott, Ph.D.
- Getting Their Attention!! - Ronald N. Germain, M.D., Ph.D.
- Innovations for K-12 Science Education in Seattle - Leroy E. Hood, M.D., Ph.D
- Mini-Medical Schools—Long Past Due - Alan M. Kaplan, Ph.D.
- Teaching High School Students About Transmission of HIV: A Little Experiment - James L. Gallarda, Ph.D
- Fabulous Fridays - Virginia Sanders, Ph.D.
- Teaching Kids About Biology - Elizabeth J. Kovacs, Ph.D.
- Cells of the Immune System and AIDS - James E. Riggs, Ph.D.
Programs for K-12 Science Teachers:
© The American Association of Immunologists, Inc.
1451 Rockville Pike, Suite 650 | Rockville, Maryland 20852 | Phone: (301) 634-7178 | Fax: (301) 634-7887
Email: email@example.com | Website feedback: AAI Webmaster