AAI and FASEB
AAI is a charter member of FASEB, the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology. FASEB has 30 member societies and represents more than 125,000 researchers.*
AAI works both independently and closely with FASEB to advance biomedical research, immunology, and the interests of AAI members.
AAI Representative to the FASEB Board (2016 – 2017)
- Lou Justement, Ph.D., Professor of Microbiology, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine
AAI Members Serving on FASEB Board Standing Committees and Subcommittees (2016 – 2017)
- Gyorgy Abel, M.D., Ph.D., Science Policy Committee (SPC) Subcommittee on Clinical and Translational Research
- Gail Bishop, Ph.D., SPC Subcommittee on Research Enterprise Evaluation
- David Chaplin, M.D., Ph.D., AAI Representative to the SPC; SPC Subcommittee on Clinical and Translational Research; SPC Subcommittee on Shared Research Resources
- M. Michele Hogan, Ph.D. (AAI Executive Director), Executive Officers Advisory Committee
- Lou Justement, Ph.D., Chair, SPC Subcommittee on Training and Career Opportunities
- Daniel Remick, M.D., SPC Subcommittee on Clinical and Translational Research
- Gerald Sonnenfeld, Ph.D., Finance Committee
AAI members may use the FASEB Legislative Action Center to contact their federal elected officials: click here to learn more and to contact your legislators.
* AAI members are entitled to the benefits available from FASEB
© The American Association of Immunologists, Inc.
1451 Rockville Pike, Suite 650 | Rockville, Maryland 20852 | Phone: (301) 634-7178 | Fax: (301) 634-7887
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website feedback: AAI Webmaster